When completed in 2018, Levitt Pavilion Dayton on Dave Hall Plaza will join the ranks as the eighth outdoor Levitt music venue.
Be a part of Dayton's bold new vision.
Levitt Pavilion Dayton is a brilliant opportunity that will offer countless ways for our community to come together. This new, state-of-the art outdoor music venue, presenting 50 free Levitt concerts every year, will provide a welcoming gathering space for all, strengthening the social fabric of our region, one concert at a time.
Alongside cities such as Denver, Pasadena, Los Angeles, Memphis, and Houston, the redevelopment of Dave Hall Plaza into the site of Levitt Pavilion Dayton will create a vibrant anchor venue for all Daytonians, serving as a catalyst for further development and economic growth. Dave Hall Plaza will become an ideal setting for the power of free, live music to bring people together and invigorate community life.
Levitt Pavilion Dayton is more than just another music venue—it will be a place where arts organizations and other non-profits across the Dayton region will showcase their programming and activities. Beyond the Levitt Pavilion Dayton concert series, the state-of-the-art amphitheater will be available for use by schools, arts organizations, and other non-profits.
Levitt Pavilion Dayton will feature:
• 50 free concerts annually
• Acclaimed, emerging artists to seasoned, award-winning talent
• A rich spectrum of music genres: R&B, country, rock, Latin, jazz, children’s, classical and more
• State-of-the-art sound and lighting
• Relaxed, open lawn setting
• Family-friendly environment
• Local food vendors
• Easily accessible location near public transportation and bike paths
• Plenty of convenient parking